Dr. Marwan Masri
Dr. Marwan Masri
Professor Marwan Masri is a world renowned figure in the field of organ transplantation, and drug evaluation, especially for cancer and immunotherapy drugs.
Professor Masri has a PhD in Medical Immunopathology; he is currently the CEO Transmedical For Life S.A.R.L, the president of the Mediterranean Transplant Network (MTN), the past president of the Asian Society of Transplantation
(AST), the immediate past president of the Middle East Society for Organ Transplantation
He is a member of the Declaration of Istanbul custodian group (DICG), the International Transplant Society (ITS) ethic committee member, Coordinator of the Stem Cell therapy clinical trial group, Country representative of the Transplant society (TTS) and head of the MESOT registry.
He is the associate Editor Experimental and Clinical transplantation, Drug and therapeutic, I.J. of enzymology and China medical Journal and is currently serving on many editorial boards for international medical journals such Transplantation proceedings and was its guest editor for the years 2002, 2003, 2010 and 2013.
- He served as CEO of Transmedical S.A.L (2001-2010) and the CEO of Transmedical International (2001-2010).
- He served as Head of laboratories at Rizk Hospital (Beirut-Lebanon)
- He was the director of Transplant Unit Mafraq Hospital, Abu Dhabi UAE and Director Emirates Institute For Medical Research, Abu Dhabi UAE.
- He was a Professor at the Medical School University of the United Arab Emirates, Al Ain UAE.
- Worked as a consultant/Advisor for many international pharmaceutical companies such as Sandoz Pharma (Novartis) Switzerland, IVAX Corporation USA, Global Pharmaceuticals (Switzerland), Roche Pharmaceutical
- Switzerland, Exir Pharma Iran, Sigma pharma, Brazil, Allmed Laboratories Pakistan, Mission Pharmaceutical Pakistan, Medis Pharmaceutical Tunisia and Benta Trading S.A.L Lebanon.
- He has been the key note speaker in over 150 international congresses and over 90 publications in international journals.
- He has performed as, a principle investigator, over 50 clinical trials many of which are multi central and multinational.